Sunday 16 September 2012

Workstation Inspiration

It has been a few days since I have blogged but I recently came across this amazing workstation inspiration from Lauren Conrad and I just had to share! 




Designing my first Billow collection I wanted so bad for an office space at home but unfortunately space didn't permit. I am absolutely in love with renovating and decorating and mixing new modern pieces with vintage DIY projects. My style ranges from vintage to modern to contemporary to country.  Mixing all these together I mostly always come out with pastel and lace, my two biggest loves of all!
Recently, I moved in with my boyfriend and I have been redecorating here and there. Our study is full of sports memorabilia at the moment and there isn't room for all my girlie touches all through the house.  I'm learning to compromise, but I secretly cannot wait until we get a bigger home where I can have my inspiration space and he can hang sports memorabilia wherever he pleases - For now I will dream. :) 
 Whether you have a space filled home or a small nest, here are a couple of workstation inspiration's:















xbx

No comments:

Post a Comment