Tuesday 10 July 2012

Style Inspiration // Blake Lively

I have never really taken notice of Blake Lively's style but recently I saw a couple of outfits that made me stop. and google! She has always been featured in magazines and celebrity websites but for some reason I have always skimmed over her.  Apart from being the current arm candy of Ryan Reynolds and her envious bod, she also has a wardrobe to dream of and all accessorised with couture design houses at the press of a button.

One man that Blake captured the heart of was none other than Christian Louboutin.  It has been widely reported that he never sends any freebies, to anyone! So she must have something pretty special to be sent the entire spring collection. Again soo envious BTW!

Although these pictures are not recent, I find these pictures bring inspiration to my Saturday night wardrobe.  Let me know if it does the same for you..







No comments:

Post a Comment