Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sequin State of Mind.

To be honest and, I am ashamed to admit this, but I never really like sequins until very recently. Cue shock. I know its terrible, but since I have been acquainted with them my love affair has been fast and deep. With summer coming up, I am really looking forward to adding to my sequin collection both for the party nights out on the town and also those smart but casual dinner dates.  For summer's night out on the town, I really can't go past a tight short sequin skirt and loose top. Accessorise with ultra high pumps and chunky accessories and let the confidence flow. 

For the sequin inspiration, head to Polyvore. Below are a few of my favourites:



























Oscar De La Renta! LOVE!










xbx


No comments:

Post a Comment