Thursday 22 November 2012

Rachel Zoe



Rachel Zoe has successfully done what most fashionista's only dream of doing. She is styling hollywoods A-Listers, the women behind raging fashion lines, newsletters reaching hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, mother of an adorable baby boy and the thing I am most envious of, that ring! What a push present!  
From watching her reality show I have an understanding of how hard Rachel has worked for everything she has and that is something that I respect.  Maybe over the last couple of years she has taken a step back and let her "people" step in but after all those years of working her bum off, I don't blame her! 
Rachel's fashion is amazing, I am in love with her new fashion lines, handbags and of course shoes!  Her actual style for me is a little up and down, sometimes I love her fashion and other times I think, really? Why did you put that on.. A perfect example of this is Rachel's bumbag she is trying to rock. At first I wasn't sure whether I hated it or totally fell in love at first sight.  I've had a couple of days to digest and.... I hate it! I love this outfit but the bumbag just completely ruins it for me.. What do you think?


Little Skyler is totally adorable!

Here are a couple of my favourites of Rachel's!























Favourite!

Rachel has some amazing maxi dress inspiration!! 

xbx


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Billow team. I have come across your blog and it is very cute and punchy, however I have noticed most entries are riddled with grammatical errors (the excitement of writing quickly and with inspiration, I assume). To ensure your brand image is kept smart and sassy a quick spell check or readover with a friend who works in comms wouldn't go astray. All the very best with your venture, the shoes are lovely! Best, K : )

    ReplyDelete