Monday 17 September 2012

Billow

After a long journey I can finally say that the Billow website is due to go live in only days!

As I said previously in a post, the reason I created Billow was to provide women with affordable, stylish and quality flat shoes. It has been well over a year in the making with a few hiccups of course, but it has all been worth it! 

Billow flats are made from genuine leather upper and lining which makes the feel underfoot very comfortable, as well as lasting a lot longer than synthetic flats.  Synthetic flats are dense in the current fashion market with some great styles however I really started to steer well clear of synthetic flats around 2 years ago.  While I bought the odd pair occasionally, almost always I would need to throw them out after only weeks of wear. Not to mention I was worried to take my heel out of the flat for fear my foot odour would drift up and offend the person sitting next to me. So to eliminate the terror of the smell, I started searching for affordable leather flats.  I found some really great styles that I fell in love with, like your Tony Burch and Rachel Zoe's but I just was not willing to fork out over $200 for a pair of flats.  Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy to spend up to thousands on Louboutin's and hundred's on local man Tony Bianco but for flats, my limit is $100.  
After searching for the middle market it became clear there wasn't one and luckily this led me to create Billow. 

Our first range will feature the essentials, black suede, leopard, a pop of colour and the corporate flat.  We are also hoping to have a small range of sandals for the summer months.  
Next year will be an even bigger year for Billow with the view to double our range and sharpen our prices. 

I hope you love our first range.

Feel free to post some styles that you are needing for your 2013 winter wardrobe. 

Here is a sneak peek our the Billow website.


xbx

No comments:

Post a Comment