Thursday 2 August 2012

Style Trend // Birds

Here is Sydney the countdown is on, only 1 more month of this bitterly cold winter! This month I will bring you info on some winter style and also a lot of inspiration for the spring season starting in September.  I will also bring you some updates on Billow shoes and about me..

So to kick things off for August is a spring seasonal trend // Birds.

Birds were a big trend on the catwalks for the upcoming season from abstract prints to 3 dimensional birds and from Marc Jacobs to Kenzo.  I am a big fan of the subtle bird print for the Spring season but I don't know that rocking a bird figurine on your shoulder would suit walking the shops on a Sunday.  To transform that idea to something more suitable for everyday wear, why not go on the hunt for some bird inspired accessories.  Owls are super cute on a long chain necklace as are swallows on a smaller chain necklace.  See what I have come up with below:









xbx

No comments:

Post a Comment