Monday 27 August 2012

Spring Style // Cold Shoulder

We have just had a great weekend of weather and it has inspired me to get in the swing of Spring.  When thinking about Spring fashion all I can think is wearing floral, floaty dresses to a picnic in the park. Sounds a bit dreamy doesn't it? Even though I completely love wrapping up in my doona on a cold winters night, there comes a point when enough is enough. I think I am nearing that point rather quickly. I am uber excited to splash some tan on and bare some skin in preparation for the amazing Aussie summer.  

Here are some great picks for the Spring Trend of Cold Shoulder dresses:


Great Spring pick for that Sunday Picnic in the Park. Get this great pick here.



Aztec Cold Shoulder - Get this pick here. 



Great basic Cold Shoulder dress. Able to dress up or down depending on where you are off to. Get this pick here.


Great Cold Shoulder Kaftan. Get this pick here.

For some more inspiration here are some great celeb's rocking the Cold Shoulder dress. 


Kate Bosworth

Sofia Vergara

No comments:

Post a Comment