Monday 6 August 2012

Style Inspiration // Lauren Conrad


Lauren Conrad is a style icon of mine, her style is simple yet so chic.  Since her start in reality TV she has built her brand into a reputable go to style guide. I especially love her "The Beauty Department" site when I'm feeling a little less than inspired with my hair.  

Just recently I saw Lauren in this great Maxi. 



So with Summer coming up in Sydney, I thought what a great post to show you all some great Maxi's. I love to accessorise Maxi's with strappy sandals or sandal heels.  Pairing a maxi with boots or closed in pumps doesn't give you any length while wearing a strappy shoe elongates your line. For a day in the sun, take a wide flopping hat matching the print/colour of your maxi.  

Here is a couple of my favourites:

August Street Frankie Dress - $159.99
Ladakah Dual Landscape Maxi - On Sale $59.99
Suboo Chilling in Zante Maxi Dress - $189

ASOS Maxi Dress with Triple Back Strap Detail - $48.93
Perfect blank canvas for accessorising! Bonds grey Maxi - $49.95
Suboo Santa Fe Maxi Frill Dress - $245

Love! Pick of the Bunch! Aqua Kimono Maxi Dress  - $195.72

Let me know what you think about these picks by commenting below.

xbx

No comments:

Post a Comment