Monday 19 November 2012

Jack Red - Billow

Flats in the summertime. 

Each summertime I love grabbing the billowing clothes and fun accessories for a day out by the beach or for an evening meal. More often than not my outfit comprises of my ballet flats because I love to dress up an outfit starting at my feet. I love nothing more than throwing on a pair of my comfortable flats and enjoying a day out. 

When styling all of my outfits I always go for 1 part monochrome. What I mean is 1 part a block colour and the other embellished with a pattern or different textured fabric.  Then I accessorise depending on how much I need to. 

Here is an outfit I would love to wear on a night out with my gorgeous man!

A nice flowing tank tucked into the faux leather skirt accessorised with red "Jack" Billow's and gold accessories:

(Total cost for this entire outfit is $150!)










xbx



No comments:

Post a Comment