Wednesday 24 October 2012

Romwe

Last night I was trawling Polyvore for handbags (Details in another post) and came across this other online shop Romwe. After searching most of the categories I was hooked. It is a reasonable and on trend store with quirky pieces and the best part, free international shipping! Most of the pieces are around $50-$70. 
Here in Sydney we are heading into the hottest part of the year and Romwe has some really cute, fun, essential summer dresses as well as some winter dresses that I couldn't go past. Here in Australia we call Fall, Autumn and I have always been a fan of the cold so I couldn't help myself, I had to check out the cardigans! I fell in love with quite and few and could easily have posted way more that what I have. 

Here is the Summer VS Autumn Romwe pieces. 









































www.romwe.com 


Have you shopped at Romwe? What are the pieces like?

xbx

No comments:

Post a Comment