Monday 2 July 2012

Penny Saver!



I find something so exciting about a sale. I'm not sure whether its the challenge to find that amazing piece at half price or just the love of shopping more for less. But let's be honest, who doesn't love a bargain!? And nowadays watching those pennies has never been more fashionable! 
There are so many amazing sales at the moment that I wish my credit card had no limit or enough limit to revamp my entire wardrobe.  Ah a girl can dream.

Anyway while I keep dreaming, I thought what better way to help you economising girls out there than to share some ahmazing sales with you.  

Here they are: (Let me know of any noteworthy sales that I have missed)

Sass and Bide

The Iconic

ASOS (I can always find a bargain here)

Tony Bianco

Urban Originals

Mimco

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment